French-themed wedding

French-themed wedding
French-inspired wedding

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Inspiration board...Round one!


What's an inspiration board, you might ask? Well, it's a place for you to get creative, with the end goal of getting focused on the who/what/where/why/how of your wedding. Planning can seem overwhelming, but an inspiration board clearly shows your likes, passions, and interests all in one spot. Start with a big bunch of magazines...fashion, food, wedding, home decor, art, you name it...and start tearing out pictures that catch your eye. You can also just print pictures off the internet if you don't have magazines around. This first stage is very open-ended. Don't worry yourself with thoughts like "how on earth does this photo of a baby elephant help plan my wedding?" Just have fun with it. Choose a maximum of 25 images in all.
Here are a few of the images I chose today for "Inspiration Board..Round One."




Take some time to choose these Round One pictures, then lay them out on the floor. Tomorrow I will show you my sample Inspiration Board with more photos....can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
I love working at my wonderful job! and I also love "home stuff"...cooking, baking, crafts, decorating, and so on! And I love the challenge of doing it in a skinny-budget way!